Accessing the content performance insights on Instagram
For every campaign you work on with GetCraft, you will be required to submit the performance insights. Almost all contents' performance (except IG stories) is tracked for 7 days, though some clients may ask for the performance to be reported after 14 days (or any other specified time period).
In that case, 7 days after your IG Photo or IG Video is uploaded, you should submit the performance insights, to fulfill your obligations to the client, and for the payment process to begin. For IG stories, you will be required to submit the insights after 24 hours, as stories do not appear on your public feed after 1 day.
Do note, this feature is only available for business accounts. If your profile is not a business profile yet, you can convert yours, FREE OF CHARGE, by following the steps outlined in this article.
Below are the steps for accessing your insights for each specific content type on Instagram:
IG Photo and Video:
1. Go to your profile's feed and look for the specific photo or video post whose insights you would like to access.
2. Click on that specific post, and then click on 'View Insights'.
3. Here you will see the summary of your insights. To see the detailed performance insights, drag the handle of the pop-up upwards. As a part of your invoice submission, this is the first image you will be required to screenshot and submit to GetCraft.
4. Here, you will be able to see the details of your content's performance. Make sure you scroll up to fit in all the following information: Likes, Comments, Bookmarks (the icons below the content icon), and the number of Impressions. As a part of your invoice submission, this is the second image you will be required to submit.
For Instagram Story, make sure you access the insights of the content before 24 hours since the posting, are up.
- Click on your profile picture in your feed and look for the story whose insights you would like to access.
- Then, click on the 'Seen by' at the bottom left of your display.
3. Here you will be able to see specifically who all have viewed your story. To see the performance insights, click on the graph icon.
4. Here you will be able to see all the required performance insights - as seen below. As a part of your invoice submission, this is the screenshot you will be required to submit.