Adding a content production service to appear in the marketplace.
To create a Content Production service, click on 'Sell Services' (on the top of your screen, followed by 'Add a new service'.
Content Production allows you to offer your services for Written Content, Graphic Design, Photography and Video production. Sponsored Content allows you to offer your service as a Social Media Influencer/Content Creator or as a Publisher.
Adding a Content Production Service
1. Service Title: Type in the name of your product (for example 1 x Written Article, or 1 x Food Photo).
2. Service Type: Select from the drop down options of Written, Design, Photography or Videography.
3. Service Sub Format: Select the sub format (for example, if I chose Design, I would have two options of Infographics or Logo & Illustrations).
4. Service Description: A great description helps clients connect with you faster. Your description doesn't need to be too lengthy as long as it covers the important points.
- What is the service you are providing?
- What area or topic does it cover?
- What is unique about the service you provide?
- What are the services your rate includes and excludes? (e.g. a makeup assistant, props are included; location rental is not covered).
Tip: Try and think what you would want to see if you were searching for a service of this type and what would interest you as a viewer.
5. Language: Select the language by the sample that you upload.
6. Tags: When adding tags to your service, be sure they match the sample that you are uploading, this will help in the filter/search when clients are searching the marketplace trying to locate your expertise that specifically fits their requirement.
Note: We allow a maximum of 3 tags per 1 service card.
7. Pricing: When setting your starting price, enter a figure that covers the basic production or fixed costs per the type of production you are creating. Remain competitive to ensure client sees value in your costs. You can change your rate later during the pitching stage, when client gives you a clear brief and you know exactly what will be the cost of production.
8. Service Cover: Add a picture as a Service Cover to show the example of the service, this will be the first picture that brands will see on the marketplace, so make it a good one!
Note: file size limit is up to 5MB and 400 x 400 pixels, file formats jpg or png.
9. Adding Service Samples: simply click on the 'Upload Example of Your Work' box and select the images relevant to your service, and crop as per your requirement. The images will appear at original size when client clicks on them.
Note: File formats and sizes accepted:
- Images: JPG, PNG, PDF up to 5MB and 400 x 400 px
- Video: MP4, MOV up to 500MB (recommended)
Please wait a few seconds for the upload to start.
10. Once you have uploaded all your samples that fit the Tag/Category, you can click 'Back to Service Preview' and you have now created a Content Production Service card.
Your Service Cards will also remain 'On Review' until the GetCraft Team has Quality Controlled and approved both Service Cards and Service Samples. Once approved, they will appear on the marketplace.