How to create a brief and send an invitation to creators to pitch for the project.
When you have a brief ready to send to creators, access the marketplace and begin using the filters or search function to narrow down the list of creators that meet your requirements.
Tip: For tips on how to use the marketplace, take a look at our article here
1. View the profiles and service examples of each creator and determine which ones would be best suited to your campaign. If you would like to select the creator for the pitch, tick in the service box after you click on the creator's profile.
2.To view how many creators you have selected, click on the 'Suitcase' button near the top right of the screen; beside the search bar.
For a Content Production project, it will provide you with only an estimated cost. For a Sponsored Content project, it will provide you with:
- An estimated Average Cost per View
- An estimated Total Views
- An estimated Total Price
Should you wish to remove certain creator(s), you can simply remove the check list mark in the box.
3. Once satisfied with the your selection, select 'Create Brief'.
4. This will take you to the brief creation page. Fill in the brief with all the details about the key features of the campaign.
Tip: Be as detailed as you can when filling in the brief to help creators with their creative pitches, as they will be sure of the scope and objective of the project.
- Project details - This is to explain your project including your idea, budget and project's timeline.
- Terms of Payment: There are several Terms of Payment you can choose from:
-100% upfront - you will be required to make a payment when the invoice is sent to you and before the project starts
-50% downpayment + 50% settlement - 50% of the amount to be paid before project starts and the remaining 50% after project gets completed and a settlement period
-100% settlement - the entire amount is due after the project gets completed and a settlement period.
The settlement periods you can choose from are:
- 30 calendar days after project completion
- 60 calendar days after project completion
- 90 calendar days after project completion
5. If you are happy with the creators you have selected and the brief you have written, select the 'Send' button and your brief will be emailed to your chosen creators.
Click on the project for which you have already sent the invitations to pitch. In the 'Brief Detail' tab, click on 'Edit' and you will be taken to the brief page where you can make any changes you want, even after the pitch invitations have been sent.
7. If, however, you want to add more creators into the brief, click on the “add friend” button on the top left of the chat page. A box will pop up with a list of creators that have been invited to the project.
Click on the “Invite More Vendors” button at the bottom of the box to trigger a mini Marketplace page to appear as a new box.
From there, you may now select more creators to be added to the brief. You may also choose the category filter and sort as needed. Note: Creators that has already been selected will not show up here.