When you have a brief ready to send to creators, access the marketplace and begin using the filters or search function to narrow down the list of creators that meet your requirements.
Tip: For tips on how to use the marketplace, take a look at our article here
1. View the profiles and service examples of each creator and determine which ones would be best suited to your campaign. If you would like to select the creator for the pitch, select the box in the top right hand corner of the service card.
Tip: If you are unsure which ones to select, you can just select all creators in that category (e.g. influencers) an send them an invitation to pitch. You can do this by clicking on 'Select all' below the creator heading (in this case "Influencer Marketing (2939)").
2.To view how many creators you have selected, click on the 'Review and request a quote' button near the top right of the screen; beside the search bar.
The subsequent pop-up box summarizes the selections you have made:
For a Content Production project, it will provide you with only an estimated cost. For a Sponsored Content project, it will provide you with:
Should you wish to remove certain creator(s), you can simply click on the 'Remove' button beside the title of the service card(s) in the summary box itself.
3. Once satisfied with the your selection, select 'Request a Quote'.
4. This will take you to the brief creation page. Fill in the brief with all the details about the key features of the campaign.
Tip: Be as detailed as you can when filling in the brief to help creators with their creative pitches, as they will be sure of the scope and objective of the project.
At the bottom of the brief page, you will be asked to enter certain administrative details of the project:
-100% upfront - you will be required to make a payment when the invoice is sent to you and before the project starts
-50% downpayment + 50% settlement - 50% of the amount to be paid before project starts and the remaining 50% after project gets completed and a settlement period
-100% settlement - the entire amount is due after the project gets completed and a settlement period.
The settlement periods you can choose from are:
5. If you are happy with the creators you have selected and the brief you have written, select the 'Send to Creators' button and your brief will be emailed to your chosen creators. If your brief still needs more work, you can select 'Save to Draft' and this will be saved in your project dashboard.
To view your saved drafts, click on 'My Projects' at the top of the page. In the 'Briefing' section, you can see all your draft briefs with the 'Brief' tag. When you click on the title of the project, you will be able to continue working on/editting the draft.
6. Once you have finalized and sent your brief, the tag changes to "Invitation Sent". It could so happen that you have sent the invitations to pitch, but would like to modify the brief; this is possible.
Simply, click on "Manage" on top of the page, where you will be taken to the "Project List" page - as seen above.
Click on the project for which you have already sent the invitations to pitch. In the 'Brief Detail' tab, click on 'Edit' and you will be taken to the brief page where you can make any changes you want, even after the pitch invitations have been sent.
7. If, however, you want to add more creators into the brief, click on the “Vendors Invited” box on the top right of the brief page. A box will pop up with a list of creators that have been invited to the project.
Click on the “Invite More Vendors” button at the bottom of the box to trigger a mini Marketplace page to appear as a new box.
From there, you may now select more creators to be added to the brief. You may also choose the category filter and sort as needed. Note: Creators that has already been selected will not show up here.
You can select additional creators individually or choose “Select All” Once you have made your selection, click on the “Invite xx Vendors” button so that the new creators that have been assigned will be added to your list.
As part of this process, you also have the option to change or edit the due date which appears as a pop up box. If needed, click on the “Edit Deadline” button and follow it through to edit.