How to update and edit your workspace details so viewers know who you are, what you do, and how to pay you.
Click on 'Workspace Settings > General Settings' and you can update:
Workspace name: Your First Name and Family Name.
- Workspace ID: A link to your unique portfolio for you to share with anyone.
- Country & City: Keep this updated as some clients like to work with you in your specific location (This will automatically adjust your tax settings to that country).
- Phone Number: A mobile phone number - just in case GetCraft needs to get in touch with you faster than email!
- About you: A great way to create a strong self-description is to use the elevator pitch method, by expressing the key characteristics in just a few sentences. So, begin the description with a paragraph that captures all the vital information about you or your company.
- Workspace Profile Image: Here you can upload your company logo or a profile image of yourself. Be sure that it is a good enough resolution. You can adjust the crop to suit your settings and then click save.
Note: file size limit is up to 5 MB and 400 x 400 pixels, file formats jpg or png.
You are all done in General Settings.
- Why not Invite members to your workspace